- Your ultimate cyclingweekend in Flanders
- Cycling classics season
- More cycling
- Attractions worth visiting
- Cycling museums and memorials
- Eating & sleeping
- Go4cycling: specialised in cycling holidays of several days, including a great mix of recreational cycling and VIP packages for the classic races
- Velo Flandres: All-inclusive cycling trips of one or more days. Even riding your own Tour of Flanders is an option!
- Kortweg Cycling: Offers cycling trips including bike transport, support cars and an experienced support team. Even cycling legend Johan Museeuw will come along!
- Guideon: Offers experienced bike guides to accompany you on a complete cycling tour. Classic Roads, for example, starts off in Oudenaarde and criss-crosses the Flemish Ardennes.
- Museeuw cycling academie: organises guided cycling trips, including coaching and advice by retired professional and three-time Tour of Flanders winner Johan Museeuw.
- VZW Allez roulez: This not-for-profit organisation offers guided cycling tours along the tracks of the spring classics.
- Biking+: Offers luxury holidays with or without bike along the Tour of Flanders route, criss-crossing East and West Flanders.
- Baguet velo events: Offers exclusive VIP packages for cycling races in Flanders and abroad, as well as team building activities.
- Cycling the western front: cycling trips, mainly in the area of the WWI Western Front in Belgium (and Northern France). Most tours start in Ypres.
- Biking box: Fully organised cycling tours in Flanders Fields with experienced guides and retired professionals on hand.
- Flamme rouge: Tailored and guided cycling trips, such as through the Flemish Ardennes, or routes themed around classics like Gent-Wevelgem and the Tour of Flanders.
Door de coronacrisis kunnen openingsuren en dienstregelingen afwijken. Contacteer bij twijfel best de ondernemer zelf.
Ga je momenteel wat vaker op stap in eigen land? Abonneer je dan op onze nieuwsbrief en ontvang maandelijks leuke tips voor recreatieve uitstappen in West-Vlaanderen!